TEAM Asparona sponsors FutureGov New Zealand
TEAM Asparona is pleased to be supporting and sponsoring the FutureGov New Zealand forum on August 6th 2014 to be held at Te Papa, Wellington.
The following are key focuses for the 2014 event:
- LEVERAGE cloud computing
- MODERNISE ICT Infrastructures
- BUILD citizen engagement
- MAXIMISE mobile services
- DELIVER transparent and open government
- OPTIMISE e-services
- IMPROVE information and cyber-security
TEAM Asparona along with Barry Polley from Department of Conservation will be hosting on of the discusion tables considering the following topics:
Enterprise Content Management-as-a-Service – “cloud first” becomes a reality for enterprise software.
- Strategies to adopt a common capability software-as-a-service
- Sector based agency collaboration and content sharing in a secure multi vendor cloud environment
- Improve agency user and citizen adoption with smart “findability” of content and secure device mobility